Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Functional Furniture?

chris25602
chris25602
✭✭✭
Other than crafting stations and dummies are there any other housing items that have a purpose beyond just aesthetics?
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sit in the chairs.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could lay in my beds.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mundus stones. Rumor has it if you buy them all and stack them in same spot one can collect all the mundus buffs in one go at the same time.
    Xbox One Na
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mundus stones. Rumor has it if you buy them all and stack them in same spot one can collect all the mundus buffs in one go at the same time.

Read it on the interwebz? Must be true
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Emote to do it. But yea. Does not make sense we can now sit in chairs but cannot lay in bed without having to get into the right position, facing the correct direction and use an emote.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭

Read it on the interwebz? Must be true

Its a joke lol, don't buy them. Forgot to say jay kay.
    Xbox One Na
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Emote to do it. But yea. Does not make sense we can now sit in chairs but cannot lay in bed without having to get into the right position, facing the correct direction and use an emote.

I bought one bed that has a sweet canopy over it...

But I can't jump in the bed to use the emote. So my guy just lays on the floor, next to the bed, as if I was just put in the friend zone by a girl who asked me to come stay with her at night.