The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Closed

Bebopgroove
Bebopgroove
✭✭✭
Guild Closed.
Edited by Bebopgroove on July 14, 2017 5:46PM
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently at 3 members! B)
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone? Bueller, Bueller?

I tried this before with a guild called The Bound, started it up but cancelled it shortly after.. had a few requests for it, but it never got off the ground.. I'd like to boot it up again..
    Edited by Bebopgroove on July 10, 2017 11:53PM
  • T1y4hoon
    T1y4hoon
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join. PSN is T1y4hoon.
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!

I apologize for my second post sounding slightly desperate, my day was a mess.
    Edited by Bebopgroove on July 11, 2017 4:08AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Lol...you had me at Beuller.
    My husband and I may be interested in a smallish guild especially if said guild is family friendly as we group with our 13 year old at times.

PSN Sookmagook
    PSN Thumbitis
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • T1y4hoon
    T1y4hoon
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to grow a guild when you kick the members after 3 days.

You should probably avoid this guild if you are thinking of joining, something's not right
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    Guild closed. I'm too involved in another guild that seems to have a problem with me devoting my time to another guild. I had a falling out with a previous guild due to personal issues and thought I would have to leave entirely, then tried to start another. It ended up turning out they wanted me back in, but at cost that I would be needed for everything and would not be able to devote my time to another guild, especially in leading one. I also had new joinees wanting to join, joined then left immediately after, so I assumed this was a dumb idea, no one cared, then booted the small few in it and "deleted" the guild, thinking no one would care anyways. Again, I apologize for any trouble caused, and I will quietly back out of the forums entirely, aside from not trying this again.

Sorry for the trouble.
    Edited by Bebopgroove on July 14, 2017 6:12PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, this lesson, boys and girls, is how to troll the forums designed to help make guilds.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    You're an idiot who doesn't know me. I had good intentions, but it just fell apart. I'll just jump off a bridge now, you boys and girls have fun.
    Edited by Bebopgroove on July 14, 2017 6:15PM
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Don't forget to give away the gold first haha Jk. Some guilds do well and others are hard to get started up. Don't take it to heart.