The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Guild

Aimsley
Aimsley
I've recently moved from playing on PC to playing on Xbox and am looking for an EU guild. I've been playing MMOs for many years now, I've been in countless guilds in various games and even run a few successful ones too. It doesn't matter if it's big or small, new or well-established, roleplaying or not. For me, the primary consideration is the quality of the community. I'm looking for a friendly, team-oriented environment where people help each other out. I want to explore more of the content, make friends and have fun surrounded by people interested in teaming up for dungeons, world bosses and maybe even just for some roaming around and questing potentially. I'm a team oriented person, very loyal and willing to help out the right guild and its members in whatever ways I can.

If you have or know of a guild that I would fit for, please send me a PM, or respond here. Thank you.