Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Farming bone pirate

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
Anyone willing to help me farm bone pirate in blackheart haven on vet. My Xbox GT is: Samemeteor26. I'm trying to get the jewelry and I've been farming for hours and have had 0 luck. I would be extremely thankful for any help. Your role doesn't matter. I will take anyone who will be able to run the dungeon on vet.

IM STILL LOOKING FOR ANYONE ON XBOX WHO WANTS TO FARM VET BLACKHEART HAVEN.
Edited by SameMeteor26 on July 10, 2017 12:52AM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried the group finder? Also, if you ever see it pop up as a pledge, farm that crap all day long because you'll have groups running it pretty much back to back.
  • SameMeteor26
    SameMeteor26
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Have you tried the group finder? Also, if you ever see it pop up as a pledge, farm that crap all day long because you'll have groups running it pretty much back to back.

I literally said I was farming it yesterday cuz it was the pledge. But that's ok. And yes I used group finder. But when it's not the pledge, group finder searchers for hours and I still don't find anyone.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I literally said I was farming it yesterday cuz it was the pledge.

gcPGr7R.png
    qMznjLx.jpg
  • SameMeteor26
    SameMeteor26
    ✭✭✭
    Oh actually I didn't mention that it was the pledge when I was farming. Sorry that's my bad. Misunderstanding. I swear I did though.
  • SameMeteor26
    SameMeteor26
    ✭✭✭

I literally said I was farming it yesterday cuz it was the pledge.

gcPGr7R.png
    qMznjLx.jpg

^^^ sorry
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh actually I didn't mention that it was the pledge when I was farming. Sorry that's my bad. Misunderstanding. I swear I did though.

lol np. Happens.