The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When did you start experiencing issues with ESO?

Krayzie
Krayzie
✭✭✭✭✭
I have to say it is terrible now, but since that update where they added haunting curse(homestead?), it has gotten progressively worse to the point of unplayable.

After that update is when I noticed all the animations not working. Manifestation of horror can't even tell if you feared/been feared, healing ward animation just gone....

Mostly I'm in Cyrodiil but I've noticed these issues everywhere now and extremely common
I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna add that I'm Xbox NA

I always had problems with porting somewhere and game crashing when using crafting station sometimes accompanied by full memory u.i error

Up until homestead I have 3-4 crashes an hour in Cyrodiil and/or infinite load screens at the same rate. I no longer get infinite load screens since then, but I do sometimes get 5 minute ones
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been getting worst and worst last 2 weeks, high points been last week-end and the following days. Now slightly better but definitly not normal . Still lagging too much