Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Green Pact Set question

AweBiTr
AweBiTr
✭✭
Hello guys! My question is: Will 5 items work with only food? Can i use drinks with that set? Thanks!

(2 items) Adds 1064 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1064 Max Health
(5 items) While you have a food buff active, your Max Health is increased by 4000 and Health Recovery by 200.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only works for food. Drinks have their own set that drops in Blackheart Haven
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several effects which count as Food even though they include recovery.

The Bergama Warning Fire and Lava Foot Soup-and-Saltrice both include Max Stam with health or stamina recovery and count as food.

Another "food" is the Jewels of Misrule which has max health and both magicka and stamina recovery.

I haven't tested the Candied Jester's Coins but it includes Max Stam and Magicka recovery.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. AweBiTr
      AweBiTr
      ✭✭
      Ok, thanks guys=)