The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Renewed eso+ got crowns but cnt access craft bag

jamieterry128rwb17_ESO
jamieterry128rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Ok guys. So my partner renewed his eso+ yesterday it was due today. He got his crowns this morning and everything was working fine. Then as of reset his craft bag and dlc content and bank space (which has decreased) are now all not working. His eso + says it's not active in crown store. Anyone know how to fix this? As we renewed it yesterday and now it's stopped working. He has sent in a ticket but who know how long that will take. He can't even post to the forums as he needs an invite code.. So I'm posting on N his behalf.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Cleared cache, hard reset, and everything was back.
  • jamieterry128rwb17_ESO
    jamieterry128rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Didn't help me :(
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other threads about this problem. @GinaBruno stated it is supposed to be fixed by wedenesday, but I would put in a ticket to support about it. I had same issue amongst many other players.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on July 10, 2017 4:05PM