The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a person who wants to group up on july 15 PC EU

Drizzlee
Drizzlee
Need only one person on july 15. On pc in Europa
Btw im from holland.
So if you are also dutch kom dan!!
I need a 2 player group for leveling.. and leveling up blacksmithing.
And just for fun!!
Edited by Drizzlee on July 11, 2017 5:05PM
  • Chrizl123
    Chrizl123
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining you, I am from London btw!
    Edited by Chrizl123 on July 7, 2017 9:33PM
  • killajay72191
    killajay72191
    Soul Shriven
    i'm down. idk if you would be ok with more than two but my offer is always open. My gamer id is the same as my forum id. just send a friend request so we can hang.
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Chrizl123 wrote: »

of course! as i said in the forum. i could play on july 15 ! can you say what class you are because i'm looking for a nightblade build to make!

thx for the reply btw !
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    i'm down. idk if you would be ok with more than two but my offer is always open. My gamer id is the same as my forum id. just send a friend request so we can hang.

of course !! doesnt matter 3 players is also possible! just not that many players bcause then you get less xp.
    but if you are in a group you can get 10% more xp
    but yeah you can join up with me and if chrizl123 also can on july 15
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Will you explain it further, but I do not live at home where my computer is. Therefore I can play on July 15th. I will tell you when I can play. Live on a group. Just do not know how to translate that properly
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    it would also be nice if you post your build/ race so that we can find a good tactic. I'm about level 50 and some of cp level but I do not know exactly what level. Is a while back that I played. But I have bought a new video card so now I can play again! I want to level a few skill trees now so that I can make a build. Maybe we can do some dungeons together.
    i do need a few armor pieces for my build. my build is a nightblade stamina, here i have a link of the build : http://deltiasgaming.com/eso-stamina-nightblade-dps-build/#Melee :D
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Chrizl123 wrote: »

also we could join up on discord :P or skype :P if you both have mic it would be nice ! i have a headset btw hahah :smiley:

BTW: IM 17 YEARS OLD xDDD
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    if you both have a mic or one of you then i will make a discord server.
    :mrgreen:
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    maybe one of you has the ring of mara? if so , i could buy also one. and we will get a 10% xp bonus
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN TELL ME! THERE'S STILL PLACE CUZ I'M SEARCHING FOR A DUNGEON GROUP! A HIGHER LEVELED PERSON WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN IN A GROUP !!!
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    im planning to do this dungeon! idk if yah guys can do this one but here is a link. so you know what to do ! we need only one player more. we need a healer a dps mage or kinda. and a tank

• link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkAFbDkUGfs
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    whats your in game name. the name of your character