The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Certain Houses Have No Info [BUG]

static_recharge
static_recharge
✭✭✭✭
I am the author of the Go Home add-on and am running into an issue that I believe is a bug with the API. The way my add-on works is that it scans each house in the collections to see if you own it and composes a list of owned houses that it then uses for other features in the add-on. What I am finding, though, is that some houses have no info in the collections database. So far all of the crown store exclusive houses are the ones affected. I will give some examples to illustrate what I mean.

The first command finds the collectible ID for the House and then I attempt to get the actual collectible info for that house. The output of the second command follows this template:
string name
string description
textureName icon
textureName lockedIcon
boolean unlocked
boolean purchasable
boolean isActive
number CollectibleCategoryType categoryType
string hint
boolean isPlaceholder

House ID # 1 is the Mara's Kiss Public House and this is the info I get when I run the following commands in the chat box:
/script d(GetCollectibleIdForHouse(1))

/script d(GetCollectibleInfo(1060))
Mara's Kiss Public House
[Description for house]
[Texture files]
[Texture files]
true
false
false
[Purchase requirements]
false

House ID # 41 is the Earthtear Cavern House and all the info is blank:
/script d(GetCollectibleIdForHouse(41))

/script d(GetCollectibleInfo(1100))
[Empty String]
[Empty String]
[Missing textures]
[Missing textures]
false
false
false
[Empty String]
false

Even if these commands are run on an account that owns one of the crown store exclusive houses, no info is obtained. Basically it is impossible to check if someone owns any of these houses through the API because the "unlocked" field always reads false, along with the empty names and everything.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno Please pass this along to the dev team to look at, thank you.