Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

elder scrolls online link to steam account

China337038191
Hi friends

- I have bought ESO imperial edition without Steam.
- I read on the KB that you can only link your ESO account to Steam if you bought the copy of ESO on Steam.
- You can link your existing ESO account to Steam if you buy a copy of the game on Steam and then at the login choose: "login with an existing account" and then login with your existing account.
After this, your original account becomes coupled with Steam.

Question:

Which one should I buy on steam, The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited? And also, how about Morrowind, do I need buy it again? or it's going to appear on my steam account automatically?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    --Deletes what I originally wrote --
    Sorry, I thought I knew the answer, but now I'm not so sure. :/
    If you hadn't already gotten Morrowind, I'd say get the Morrowind edition, since it also comes with the base game.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 6, 2017 6:48AM
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want most DLC, the Gold Edition seems to offer the most bang for your buck at the moment. According to what I've read, you'd then have to buy Morrowind on Steam in addition to the base game. If you don't care for the other DLC, a version of Morrowind that includes the base game would do.

Honestly, why not just add the non-Steam version to your game library?