Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Buying Crowns?

LeBeowulf
LeBeowulf
I'm at a loss. Ingame when I click "Buy Crowns" the msg reads "Steam store in the Steam overlay"? And when I click ok, the Steam ESO store & review page pops up with no in-page access to Crowns! What am I missing? :/
Metaphysical Theory
Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body. Objects originate from you.
Everything is many...Objects. You are the extent of your skin. Objects surround you.
Reality is either, neither or both; herein lies perception.
Must we redefine the illusion of birth.
Allen Cecil Norde`
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always use the steam client stone to buy my crowns. I never use the steam overlay for that.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had this :/
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just go directly to Steam to buy crowns. Don't try to do it through the game.
  • LeBeowulf
    LeBeowulf
    k9mouse wrote: »
    I always use the steam client stone to buy my crowns. I never use the steam overlay for that.

Steam client Stone?
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I'd just go directly to Steam to buy crowns. Don't try to do it through the game.

I don't see an option to buy crowns on the Steam page.
    Metaphysical Theory
    Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body. Objects originate from you.
    Everything is many...Objects. You are the extent of your skin. Objects surround you.
    Allen Cecil Norde`
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LeBeowulf wrote: »
    k9mouse wrote: »

Steam client Stone?
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

I don't see an option to buy crowns on the Steam page.

Just go to the steam store and do a search for "ESO Crown Packs". That brings it up for me.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • LeBeowulf
    LeBeowulf
    @Hippie4927. Thanks. You've been a great help! Wanna be friends?
    Metaphysical Theory
    Allen Cecil Norde`
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hippie4927. Thanks. You've been a great help! Wanna be friends?

@LeBeowulf Glad I could help! I can always use more friends. :)
    Edited by Hippie4927 on July 6, 2017 11:19AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • LeBeowulf
    LeBeowulf
    Great. How do we add friends?
    Metaphysical Theory
    Allen Cecil Norde`
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great. How do we add friends?

That's a good question! If it's possible, I can't figure out how to do it. Maybe someone else can answer that. :p
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • LeBeowulf
    LeBeowulf
    @Hippie4927. I clicked the Help key ingame. Click the alpha o key then the e key my friend. :)
    Metaphysical Theory
    Allen Cecil Norde`
  • LeBeowulf
    LeBeowulf
    @Hippie4927. Did you get my friend request?
    Metaphysical Theory
    Allen Cecil Norde`
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hippie4927. Did you get my friend request?

@LeBeowulf Got it and accepted. I'm not in the game right now but I will be a little later. See you there!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️