The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Root Sunder Ruins, Grahtwood

biggbran34
biggbran34
Soul Shriven
I've completed the mission for this public dungeon so why have the NPC become hostile

Best Answer

• VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, something is bugged right now. I've completed the quest on all of my toons and the mobs all go from red to yellow at the end. When revisiting the dungeon to do the mage guild daily it's just a quick run back to the group-event boss, grab the chest, and port out. However, this past weekend I went there (for the mage guild daily) and mobs that were previously yellow mobs were all red. Wasn't the end of the world, but something is definitely amiss.

I have seen nothing about this one being intentionally changed to have the mobs retain their aggression post-completion, so I suspect it'll get fixed/changed back with next week's incremental patch. That or a comment from Gina will clarify that this is an intentional change. Otherwise, maybe a bug report is in order.
    Answer ✓
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to complete the quest. Also if you attack them...they do fight back.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were hostile to me too last week and I did all the quests and am 100% sure they were neutral after I finished the quests over a year ago.
    Edited by Everstorm on July 5, 2017 12:09PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see do /bug and report it.
  • MrBetadine
    MrBetadine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've reported this bug when Morrowind early access first launched. Dont expect it to be fixed
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, its bugged. Guess we have to kill all the things. Some other person reported it in the forums over a month ago, and I bug every time I get sent in there for a Mages Guild quest.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • biggbran34
    biggbran34
    Soul Shriven
    So basically what you're saying is they're gonna ignore us until enough people make noise about it