Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[EU PC] Looking for short sleeved wrapped shirt

Dracindo
Dracindo
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to have this item: short sleeved wrapped shirt. It's a piece of clothing that can only be stolen from wardrobes, dressers, trunks and so on. I used to find alot of those cloting at first, but now I hardly ever come across one. Do they even exist anymore?
If you happen to come across one, I'd be happy if you could send it to me ( @Dracindo ) in game. If you thieves don't do things for free, I'll gladly pay you 1000 gold for it. I'm usually online between 18:00-22:30 (Timezone: +1).
I'll pay for the first one that finds it and contacts me.

If you happen to find other clothes, I might pay 250 gold for them, but it will depend on whether I think I can use them or not. You have a no, but you can get a yes. I have decent inventory & bank management but I don't plan on filling too many slots for RP items.

A quick note:
If you find the item, you will have to launder it before you can trade it, though I don't think this will cost you more than 10g.