The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tormented Spire?

Nihilistic4
I'm doing Codwell's Silver and currently in Stonefalls where I have to stop Tanval from unleashing the second brother of strife, but I can't find the quest to instigate it. I've done every other quest necessary for Stonefalls completion except this. Does anyone know where it is?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Grandmaster's Palace in Kragenmoor, or the cave entrance to the Tormented Spire itself.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that the questline breaks after completing Fort Virak. It has been that way for the past two years and doesn't look like it will be fixed any time soon
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that the questline breaks after completing Fort Virak. It has been that way for the past two years and doesn't look like it will be fixed any time soon
    There's nothing wrong with the quest line if you don't jump around places and do them out of order.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with the quest line if you don't jump around places and do them out of order.

That's the thing, I don't do them out of order. I'm a very lineal quester. When I complete Fort Virak though and talk to Holgunn the quest that would lead me to Kragenmoor doesn't trigger.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    That's the thing, I don't do them out of order. I'm a very lineal quester. When I complete Fort Virak though and talk to Holgunn the quest that would lead me to Kragenmoor doesn't trigger.
    How odd. Always worked for me...