Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Xbox one - Lf someone to craft training gear

ckerr08
ckerr08
Hello,

I'm new to elder scrolls and leveled up the wrong char/race combo. I want to level up a character quickly by using exp scrolls and obtaining training gear. I need someone who can craft lvl 4 training gear just so I can wear it around and do the dolmens in the desert. I play on the NA servers.

My gamer tag is: IrishHo0ligan

the second o is a zero.You can message me in game if you can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
  • wesley41
    wesley41
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on XBOx NA. Message me at my gamer tag - The Legend 7272 and let me know what you need...light, med or heavy.

Some advice....you're going to out-level that gear QUCKLY. if you're looking to level up, you should have training gear a level 4, 7, 10, etc.

I'll be logging on soon.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that this thread is meant to advertise the trade of in-game items. While trading is encouraged in-game, we'd like to avoid users publicly arranging trades on the forums. For what is allowed on the Crafting forums, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.