Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ancient Orc Shields Motif

Lazarian
Lazarian
Does anyone on ps4 mega server have this for sale? I've been looking for weeks and trying to farm it in the dwemer dungeon in wrothgar to no avail. Guild traders don't have it and no one in any zone ever replies. My PSN ID is Deathnote1981. Please help.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that you're new to the forums... welcome to ESO :) But you'll find the moderators peruse these forums with a heavy hand when it comes to trading or attempting to set up trades via the forums -- that behavior is not permitted here, you see. In before the mod lock -- good luck to you on your search IN GAME!
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • NotNormanBates
    NotNormanBates
    ✭✭✭
    I know your pain. Only advice i have is to check guild traders in the middle of no where. Took me a month of searching high traffic GT's to no avil, to decide to check coldharbor and viola! Xivkyn staves!.. Now to find outlaw helmets DX
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    I see that you're new to the forums... welcome to ESO :) But you'll find the moderators peruse these forums with a heavy hand when it comes to trading or attempting to set up trades via the forums -- that behavior is not permitted here, you see. In before the mod lock -- good luck to you on your search IN GAME!

I just just wish they were more active in other areas of the forum about things that actually matter....
    Edited by Synfaer on July 5, 2017 7:13AM
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    Check the Tamriel Trade Centre web search for your server.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didz wrote: »
    Check the Tamriel Trade Centre web search for your server.

TTC shows PC-NA vendors, not PSN.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Lazarian
    Lazarian
    Ahh... did not know they frowned upon this kind of post, I've been searching high and low for this and one other item to no avail. Alas, I think I'm going to have to try to farm them.
  • Zaindari
    Zaindari
    ✭✭

Really I did not know that.... I Wonder why though does it really hurt anything?
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaindari wrote: »

Really I did not know that.... I Wonder why though does it really hurt anything?

All I know is they have (except most of the past couple of weeks) quickly locked such threads, pointing to the sticky post atop this section of the forums where Jessica Folsom said "Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed."

For much of the past few weeks I've seen they haven't bothered with that as much; perhaps the mod assigned to this section was on vacation for a couple of weeks (he did lock a thread for "arranging a trade" on Saturday though).