Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where can I most easily obtain the recipe, Withered Tree Inn Venison Pot Roast?

Lazarian
Lazarian
I have been searching traders all week to no avail. Every zone chat I post in yields zero replies. I'm thinking, my best bet is to try to farm it somewhere. Any suggestions? Or, if someone on the ps4 mega server has it, I'll buy it from them. My PSN ID is Deathnote1981.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got one from doing the provy daily writ. Sold it for 35K.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your fastest/easiest acquisition method will be guild traders. Will it be truly easy? Obviously not, especially without the TTC search engine to assist (like when I found all my missing provisioning recipes for PC-NA before TTC).

But any other method (daily writs, thieving, searching) will involve heavy doses of RNG and needing the right points in provisioning -- and you still might never see one due to that RNG component, especially on purple recipes.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Lazarian
    Lazarian
    Cool, I just wish we could search sales on a database for console servers, or just have a universal trader somewhere with access to every trader that we can actually type search parameters into.
  • Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can definitely find this recipe on XBox if you search guild stores a few major cities. The problem is that it lists for 125-150K. If you want it, you'll either take your chances with RNG or pay off someone else's good fortune.
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)