Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Teammates for Group Content but aren't CP 630?

UncannyLinderman
UncannyLinderman
✭✭✭
I've played ESO for over two years on the Xbox One, and recently made the switch to PS4. Since making the switch I've made a large push for doing more group content, which is occasionally difficult when you're also starting from scratch. At CP 122, I tend to not get invited to groups doing things I want to do because 122 is either inexperience or not enough stats, and the latter makes sense just fine to me.

Anyway, I'm starting a guild with the sole purpose of being able to quickly find people more consistently for Group Content regardless your level, so we can all get to those end game CP levels together while still being able to do pledges or craglorn or excursions into the imperial city. I expect nothing major from this guild, and I'm part of another as well anyway, but if you're looking for a group to join that can be easier than trying to find pugs on activity finder, well, that's the reason I'm doing this. So if you want to join the Uncanny Avengers let me know, and let's tackle group content together without the hassle of activity finder's and failing to find people in text chat.
  • Dnava86
    Dnava86
    Soul Shriven
    Can you add me Dnava86 I'm a lvl 31?
  • emgriggs887
    My PSN id is emgriggs887, I'm CP 93 and I'd love join.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    @Dnava86 @emgriggs887 absolutely as soon as I get on next. I just started the whole concept so there's not much to work with yet, but good to know there's already interest in the idea.