Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

*[Question] ESO Plus - Crafting Bag [Answered]

Paazhahdrimaak
Paazhahdrimaak
✭✭✭✭✭
I had eso plus for the first year of release on xbox, and cancelled it due to funds, I saw the "trial plus" thing about to happen just was curious while I have this temporary plus, and have access to the crafting bag, if I move all my craftable material into it, will it all stay in the crafting bag, even after the trial runs out?
I don't care if I can add things to it when it runs out, but if it could store most of my stuff that I've horded and don't really use often, style stones, under leveled materials, bugs and provisioning items.

So will they stay in the crafting bag??
Thanks
Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on July 4, 2017 5:11PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/05/24/dark-brotherhood-deep-dive-updates-to-the-crown-store-and-eso-plus
    ESO News wrote:
    This feature, called Craft Bags in-game, allows you to hold a nearly-unlimited number of basic crafting supplies. Additionally, these items don't count against your inventory limit, and is shared across all characters on your account. In the event your ESO Plus membership expires, you'll still be able to access any resources stored in your Craft Bag; you just won't be able to add new materials to it.

Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darlgon

Thank you very much!
    Options