The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

XBox One N/A newbie looking for a helping hand

RATM
RATM
Soul Shriven
I am looking for someone that is willing to help me out with making some Magnus and Seducer set pieces for me to level up with. If anyone is willing please let me know my GT : BAMikeFoxtrot
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    I'm level 50 in all 6 crafting skills (blacksmith, wood, clothier, enchanting, alchemy, and provisioning) but I haven't learned all of the racial sets yet. I may or may not be able to help you. I will certainly help you if I can.
  • FourMadMike
    I'm lvl 18, and sometimes looking for someone to team up with. Always good to have an extra hand sometimes. send me an invite. we can do dungeons and other stuff if you want.
    gt: FourMadMike
  • FourMadMike
    FixedBlade123, I'd like to ask you about crafting. I'll message you in game.