Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Default name for Black Senche-Panther Kitten pet?

goaway
goaway
✭✭
Does anyone know what the default name for the Black Senche-Panther Kitten pet? I googled to no avail, and just trying to figure out if i have renamed it or not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Some people list all their characters here.
I have a lot of them.
Hello, my name is GoAway and I am an altaholic.

Have a super day
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently not even the UESP knows.

Is this the one which is from the special deals packs? If so I can check tonight as I own it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • goaway
    goaway
    ✭✭
    I think I got it from a Wild Hunt crate. I tried UESP first and no dice. If you do find out the default name, and no hurry at all, let me know please :)
    I have a lot of them.

Have a super day
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have to ask. How do you rename a pet??
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    I just have to ask. How do you rename a pet??
    @hagermanj if you go to your collections window (U on PC) you should be able to either right click rename or hover over a pet and get an option to rename.

Only you will see the name (and only in the collections window) however. It works for mounts as well (you used to see your mounts by name in the stables before upgrades were moved to per character.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to see your pet and mount name if you place them at your home, it's a shame the developers didn't allow this.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still want nametags that anyone can see for my pets, mounts and summoned critters.

anyone familiar with "Mr. Oinkerbottom"?

Edited by newtinmpls on July 5, 2017 2:36AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • goaway
    goaway
    ✭✭
    I think it's a quest somewhere, a pig? Trying to remember
    I have a lot of them.

Have a super day