The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Players Guild - Mostly Lone Wolves

• Sporkmaster
    Sporkmaster
    Soul Shriven
    I've been playing actively since July and still consider myself new. I have 2 toons at CP 312. One is a lightning sorc that is decent at helping clear mobs in dungeon/delve runs and the other is a DK tank that can help keep mobs off those that struggle with their squishyness like my sorc does. I have spent a significant amount of time soloing, but find that grouping can significantly speed progress and learning in the game.

I am in Central US time and play most evenings and weekends. I love to help in game wherever I can. PSN: VikingXan
    You people think that every time you see a naked Nord barbarian, he's been tricked by some witch.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing actively since July and still consider myself new. I have 2 toons at CP 312. One is a lightning sorc that is decent at helping clear mobs in dungeon/delve runs and the other is a DK tank that can help keep mobs off those that struggle with their squishyness like my sorc does. I have spent a significant amount of time soloing, but find that grouping can significantly speed progress and learning in the game.

I am in Central US time and play most evenings and weekends. I love to help in game wherever I can. PSN: VikingXan

Sounds like your a great fit for our guild. We are now comprised of both new and veteran players. Being helpful is key to the success of our guild. Please join our discord channel to get the full benefit of membership in NSO. Welcome. Invite is being sent this morning.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sporkmaster
    Sporkmaster
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome. I'll be on late this evening and look forward to meeting everyone.
    You people think that every time you see a naked Nord barbarian, he's been tricked by some witch.
  • deliciouslycheesy
    deliciouslycheesy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I was wondering if I may join the guild. I'm CP 200 and a complete newbie to the social side of ESO.

PSN: deliciouslychees
  • kcatherton01
    Erebus_bk, love to join, do you all offer vamp bites by chance?
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Deliciouslycheesy and kcatherton01 - invites sent. Welcome!

As for vampire bites, we typically have someone on who is willing to bite.
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting.
  • MrSteve_66
    Hello!

Please send me an invite. Always need some dungeon/multi-player assistance. Also be happy to help those looking to round out a party.

PSN: MrSteve_66

PS. Just FYI... I am an old man! :smile:

Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    MrSteve_66 wrote: »
    Hello!

Please send me an invite. Always need some dungeon/multi-player assistance. Also be happy to help those looking to round out a party.

PSN: MrSteve_66

PS. Just FYI... I am an old man! :smile:

Thanks!

Someone should get that invite to you this morning Steve! Age irrelevant by the way...have all ages rounding out our crew. Welcome!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • MrSteve_66
    Thanks! From whom should I expect the invite?
  • OldManofLakeRumare
    OldManofLakeRumare
    Soul Shriven
    I solo a lot. My toon cue is full (3 lvl 50 cp 318} but play around with building new ones. My current is a lvl 24 Warden. I'm by far not a build creator (yet) but can help in some situations.

PSN: Nexuseleven696.
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent. Welcome, OldManOfLakeRumare!
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting.
  • Vazpora
    Vazpora
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm interested. Vazpora. Playing alone is boring so yeh.
  • micky_p83
    micky_p83
    Soul Shriven
    About to reach level 50 so a complete noob still, havent managed any dungeons yet. Would love to join. DPS Templar mage.

micky_p83

thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Vazpora wrote: »
    Hi! I'm interested. Vazpora. Playing alone is boring so yeh.

Invite on way...welcome. Assume your PSN is Vazpora?
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    micky_p83 wrote: »
    About to reach level 50 so a complete noob still, havent managed any dungeons yet. Would love to join. DPS Templar mage.

micky_p83

thanks!

Happy to have you! Welcome...invite on the way!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    micky_p83 wrote: »

micky_p83

thanks!

Happy to have you! Welcome...invite on the way!

Having trouble with your invite Micky...says account not available even though we can see it. Someone else will try, may want to check settings though just in case. Hold tight!
    Edited by Sookmagook on October 19, 2017 3:06PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • MrSteve_66
    Hi,

I sure my invite was sent, but I'm not sure who the invite should be coming from as far as a PSN goes. I don't accept invites from folks I don't know or haven't communicated in some fashion previously. If you could please send another invite to me PSN MrSteve_66 and let me know from whom the invite was sent I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Many Thanks,
    MrSteve
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    MrSteve_66 wrote: »
    Hi,

I sure my invite was sent, but I'm not sure who the invite should be coming from as far as a PSN goes. I don't accept invites from folks I don't know or haven't communicated in some fashion previously. If you could please send another invite to me PSN MrSteve_66 and let me know from whom the invite was sent I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Many Thanks,
    MrSteve

Hi Steve,..I'm having csm9876 send you an invite. Welcome again!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • MrSteve_66
    Awesome! Thank you for indulging my paranoia.

See you in Tamrial!

MrSteve
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting.
  • mrboddy17
    mrboddy17
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: mrboddy17 :)
  • Spoticus
    Spoticus
    Looking for a daily active guild for me and a buddy of mine. I’m fairly new (lvl 48 khajiit assassin) and he’s brand new (lvl 15 sorc), we’re both highly active and plan to do our best to take the guild to new heights

Psn’s:

Sp0t1cus
    Sephboyardi
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Spoticus wrote: »
    Looking for a daily active guild for me and a buddy of mine. I’m fairly new (lvl 48 khajiit assassin) and he’s brand new (lvl 15 sorc), we’re both highly active and plan to do our best to take the guild to new heights

Psn’s:

Sp0t1cus
    Sephboyardi

Sent to you both! Welcome:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • zatheos1977
    zatheos1977
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

New to ESO (only been playing since Morrowind was released). Was looking for a guild, and the description of this one sounds like a good fit. I'd like to join if you are still recruiting.

PSN: zatheos1977

Thanks!
  • Kareesh422
    Hey! I just recently got back into this game after a computer death, so now I'm restarting on the PS4. Would love to join a guild! PSN is Shy422!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Kareesh422 wrote: »
    Hey! I just recently got back into this game after a computer death, so now I'm restarting on the PS4. Would love to join a guild! PSN is Shy422!

Hey Shy422...tried to invite you but says account not found. Check your PSN spelling or perhaps not on the NA server? Message me on PSN and we will get resolved.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • geauxgirl
    geauxgirl
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO and looking for a social and mature but casual guild. Just bought the game on Black Friday and mostly play on weekends. I'm playing a Healer and working on tailoring and enchanting. Hoping to join you guys! Psn is geauxgirl
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    geauxgirl wrote: »
    New to ESO and looking for a social and mature but casual guild. Just bought the game on Black Friday and mostly play on weekends. I'm playing a Healer and working on tailoring and enchanting. Hoping to join you guys! Psn is geauxgirl

We would love to have you geauxgirl! Ill get an invite to you as soon as possible. We have grown as a guild but continue to cater/support new players. We are very active but dont use the in game voice channels at all...we use Discord as our communication tool. Please join that. Message me on PSN if you have any questions. Welcome to NSO:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order