The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friends list never showing up

Chantclaire
Chantclaire
✭✭✭
It seems that every time I check my friends' list, it states that 0/0 of my friends are online and that I have "no friends" (yes funny). This friends list bug has been a thing since day 1 and it still isn't fixed. If my friends list doesnt show, then I cannot whisper my friends because I have 'no connections' to them per sa. Please fix this issue because I don't like how I have to be in mandatory guilds just to whisper and invite people, even though they are on my non existing friends' list.
Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try leaving it up on screen for a good 20-30 seconds and it may refresh (mine does)
    PS4NA
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    The friends list in game is buggy and not reliable. Many times my friends show up as online on the PS4, but in ESO offline (No they have not set their in game status to invisible)