Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamsorc questions.

Dekeon
Dekeon
I have 381 CP. I'm using hunding rage and kra monster set. All divines. My question is I also got a few pieces of spriggans and weapons and I noticed my DPS did not really improve. Do folks recommend a better set up then what I'm using? I have a little over 3100 weapon damage unbuffed. I'm frustrated with my DPS as I'm only doing around 16k on single Target. I however suck at animation cancelling and light weaving.
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    Dekeon wrote: »
    I have 381 CP. I'm using hunding rage and kra monster set. All divines. My question is I also got a few pieces of spriggans and weapons and I noticed my DPS did not really improve. Do folks recommend a better set up then what I'm using? I have a little over 3100 weapon damage unbuffed. I'm frustrated with my DPS as I'm only doing around 16k on single Target. I however suck at animation cancelling and light weaving.

In what kind of situation are you doing 16k single target? Dungeons, overworld boss or target skel?

There are too many variables to consider at the moment, be specific about your build and champ point setup.

I currently use 5 Vicious Ophidian and 5 Spriggans with 2 Velidreth on my Stam Sorc and can easily pull 24k+ on a very sloppy rotation. Do you have access to the VO set? Btw, I have 513 CP so there is a difference.

Furthermore, what kind of skills are you using? Rotation? Animation cancelling and light weaving is key to posting better dps numbers.

Honestly, as long as you can post a steady 18k dps in dungeons you're fine. Vet Trial raids competing for leaderboards is another monster altogether.

Tell us more!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few pieces of spriggans? You need 5. 5 hundings and 5 spriggans all the time dw ax and dagger both sharp to start with probably, one disease and one poison enchant, 4 hundings on sharp bow bar. All medium all divines. You'll want to slot bound armaments on both bars and flawless dawnbreaker on dw bar for ulti. Start on bow bar and go endless hail, rearming trap, poison injection, caltrops, weaving a light attack between each. Then switch bars and run tending slashes, blade cloak, rapid strikes and hurricane, also using a light attack weave. You can heavy attack weave if you get low on resources but the dubious camoran throne should help. Use Essence of weapon power pots for stam recovery and major brutality and increase crit. Everything should at least be epic quality, if you can afford t make your dw weapons legendary. Thief mundus. Practice your rotation, get a buff tracker and dps meter addon. Good luck.