The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA - Vivec & Shor: So this is what the Pact has crumbled to?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Becoming little more than Ghost Cappers? Forced to wait until the off hours when all the AD and DC go to bed so a three bar Pact can finally sweep across the map for once? During the day yesterday we had nothing, getting our butts kicked and farmed at Farragut. Then after midnight PST, AD is down to two bars, DC to one and suddenly 80% of the map was Red. Seriously the Cross Faction Corruption taking place, and for some reason against the Pact, is so obvious it's almost funny. Even with full bars the Pact can't even Zerg properly and has no coordination whatsoever while at the same time the AD AND DC both own the map and are farming us at our last one or two keeps with large, organized, nigh unstoppable Destro Ult Groups. Players on my own side colluding with the enemy factions, standing aside, watching them wreck others when they could be helping. Blues coming over and helping defend the Yellows from us, and vice versa.

I'm no God mode PvPlayer myself so my waiting in the queue for twenty minutes to join the fight makes absolutely no difference, and a Majority of the people playing don't even care about objectives or defending keeps or scrolls, it just comes down to "Where can I get the most AP?"

It used to be difficult enough a while ago but at least the Pact could successfully take and hold at least a third of the map. Now "Team Green" is a very real thing.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol red sucks dude sorry to be the bearer of bad news
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP doesn't have as many zerg guild as the other alliances. AD and DC also have been stacking most of their guilds into one campaign while EP is more split up between shor and vivec. It's not that AD and DC have more skilled players, It's just they have more players in the campaign they choose to zerg. If EP stacked all their players in a single campaign they would never lose. But that wouldn't be fun for anyone.
    Edited by thankyourat on July 3, 2017 12:06PM
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP is the faction that tries not to zerg at all. EP is the faction where players go to prove their individual skills, and for the majority of the population are not there to win. Majority are there just for kills and 1 v X'ing, that's it. You can tell in the Area chat that EP hates other EP players, because the majority are only in it for themselves. At least this is for Prime time. And since this happens during Prime Time, it makes it harder for guilds like mine to get in and try to corridinate. Because those who are trying to win can't becuase 2/3rds to 3/4ths of the EP population is only there to get kills and fight in battles. It's been this way for many months now.

The only reason why EP starts really taking ove the map at night is because most of the noncoropative players have logged out and we are left with the guilds who are trying to win.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has been ghost capping Vivec/Scourge for almost a year straight, tell me what da *** do you mean "Become little more than ghost cappers"? Honestly it sounds like the tables are starting to turn on the scrubs.
    Edited by TrinityBreaker on July 3, 2017 7:57PM
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA. Every salty player has long since created toons for each alliance so they can switch to whoever is winning. Most the bad EP players have switched to AD or DC. If you want a challenge, be EP.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol salty much? Scourge and Vivec have been regularly night capped. Now that ep is doing what had has done they are mad hahaha.
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    rivenjr wrote: »
    Xbox NA. Every salty player has long since created toons for each alliance so they can switch to whoever is winning. Most the bad EP players have switched to AD or DC. If you want a challenge, be EP.

Pretty much lol
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP's worst enemy is EP! I have never played AD or D.C. So I don't know what they are like. But some days EP does way more fighting in chat than on the field of battle!

But I love the EP! And won't switch sides no matter what.
    Edited by Curtdogg47 on July 7, 2017 6:22PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    lol salty much? Scourge and Vivec have been regularly night capped. Now that ep is doing what had has done they are mad hahaha.

Yeah I am, at my own Faction being incompetent and outclassed. Not to mention the fact that players and outfits log in as the other two Factions to completely have their way with the EP leaving the loners and new players to fill in the gaps on our side, and the good players that stay are practically collaborators, standing by and letting the others do whatever they want, way too lazy to help someone get ganked five feet away. The collusion and backstabbing is so blatantly obvious, there's an actual serious problem. And I'm assuming you're a major player in the problem by how much of a Troll you sound like.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emothic wrote: »
    EP is the faction that tries not to zerg at all. EP is the faction where players go to prove their individual skills,

the level of self-delusion here is awe inspiring
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most AD pulled out (lol) of vivec this campaign so enjoy
    Edited by a1i3nz on July 12, 2017 4:38AM
  • Hawkeye0099
    isn't ep in complete control of the campaign right now?
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah ep is zerging it down. First couple of days the blues and yellows were three bars but have since fallen unless prime time. But AD is zerging down shor now after blue zerged it down. EP is just duing what AD has done for a year now back in Scourge except the ep night cappers drove the other alliances' night cappers out.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how every faction defends itself and blames the other. All factions zerg. All factions gate. All factions do stupid crap. Stop acting like your faction is above it all because it isn't.

The map lately for both Shor and Vivec have been completely dominated by EP for Shor and Vice by AD when I log on. And frankly who cares. If you take the effort you can find smaller fights. Just have to work at it.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they can finally 3 bar because certain zergs havent queued as red and taken out population. Red honestly has the best pvpers
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    I love how every faction defends itself and blames the other. All factions zerg. All factions gate. All factions do stupid crap. Stop acting like your faction is above it all because it isn't.

The map lately for both Shor and Vivec have been completely dominated by EP for Shor and Vice by AD when I log on. And frankly who cares. If you take the effort you can find smaller fights. Just have to work at it.

The point isn't to find smaller fights, the point is to play the gamemode as intended. Sieging and taking Keeps, advancing across the map like the War this is supposed to be. Not making AP farms at Bridges and Resource towers or throwing your lives away at a Destro Ult Bomber group with your Scroll that's doing nothing but hide between two rocks waiting for you to come.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

The point isn't to find smaller fights, the point is to play the gamemode as intended. .

Last I checked Zos intention for PVP was to support all play styles not just the one you seem to prefer.

At the end of the day if you want to "advance the map" you need to have the bigger zerg. Yes the more coordinated units can be more effective but the reality is the group that has the larger numbers typically wins. For me and a lot of the people I play with that isn't very interesting. To each his own.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    Yeah they can finally 3 bar because certain zergs havent queued as red and taken out population. Red honestly has the best pvpers

Bahahahahahaha >< Oh god I need life alert

That's funny
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Well an EP guild screwed over the alliance again in Vivek thanks [snip]

[edited for name/shame]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on July 21, 2017 12:45AM
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those who say EP on Xbox NA have less zergs than AD are obviously too busy smoking crack to have noticed AD barely had 1 scroll and has been gated in shor/haderus for like a year
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    Those who say EP on Xbox NA have less zergs than AD are obviously too busy smoking crack to have noticed AD barely had 1 scroll and has been gated in shor/haderus for like a year

Yeah but let's be honest it's because AD poured everyone into Scourge at all hours that no one was left to do anything in haderus for ad.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »

All of AD was in scourge. They won for like 12 months straight
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well an EP guild screwed over the alliance again in Vivek thanks

We are back to normal now, I don't think it will happen again. Come help us!

[minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on July 21, 2017 12:45AM
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD has been ghost capping Vivec/Scourge for almost a year straight, tell me what da *** do you mean "Become little more than ghost cappers"? Honestly it sounds like the tables are starting to turn on the scrubs.

You know bananas cry faster then their shadow
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a joke of a thread. Vivec has been nothing but AD and EP trading emp.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    What a joke of a thread. Vivec has been nothing but AD and EP trading emp.

That's because blue all left the game for Destiny 2. All that's left for blue are small groups farming or a big uncoordinated zerg that usually gets zerged down by the another bigger alliance zerg.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading emp? The only reason ep lost emp to ad was because of Destiny. We are now holding it again.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Trading emp? The only reason ep lost emp to ad was because of Destiny. We are now holding it again.

Lol. Ok cool. Regardless its lame. Campaign is more fun, active and competitive when nobody has emp. Unfortunately it seems most players are only interested in playing when they have a competitive advantage.
    Edited by montiferus on September 26, 2017 12:03AM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil is too small an area for anything to change and with this being a global game, trying to lock any campaigns outside of the main user populations 'gaming hours' is unreasonable.

Besides, how am I going to get all Cyrodiil skyshards unless my alliance owns the map?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    When you see someone with a grand overlord on multiple factions. Smh.