The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a fun active guild!

Bebopgroove
Bebopgroove
✭✭✭
I have a couple blues, but run mostly reds. I'm a CP611 lil' missy (30s) with a capable dps and healer (as well as other builds I'm working on), master crafter in all professions (just working on nirn trait in armor), and a vampire willing to give free bites. I enjoy casual pvp, but not an expert at it by any means. I love doing Dailies and Trials, with most experience being in AA and SO (though I haven't done vet yet).. haven't ran Maw very much, so not alot of experience there (for now).. I have all dlc and happy to help others farm for gear or do quests, etc.
Edited by Bebopgroove on July 2, 2017 2:04AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Illicitus...they are a very active, fun, supportive guild. Highly recommend. Message PSN Trisqit for more information.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a little sad you didn't stick around with Just Tacos! I hope you find the right guild for you!
    Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legacy of the Undaunted is a PvE trials guild that is a couple of months old. All adults and active on Band during the day. Currently run trials on Tuesdays and may add additional nights as we grow, currently at 30 members. Also run other PvE content and want to do vDSA and regularly along with daily pledges.

Msg me on PSN @ TX_AG_08 if interested.

Thanks and happy gaming!
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    If your looking for a good guild I can invite you to Brotherhood Of Bogans. We are in the Oceanic timezone(GMT +10). We have 400+ members now from various parts of the world most Australia and New Zealand with a good amount of US players as well and we are steadily growing.
    We use Discord to Organise Trials and pvp events. Just ask Bhaal5 or any off our officers for an invite code in game
    We do most content from Daily Pledges to Trials and have alot of experienced and helpful mature players.
    It doesn't matter how new or experienced you are, wether you play everyday or once a week. So if you want a guild that is Friendly, Helpful and Experienced look no further than Brotherhood Of Bogans.
    Edited by Blairy087 on July 17, 2017 2:06PM
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Damned Souls would also love to have you. We've done all the vet trials pre-morrowind including most of the hard modes. We also have do dailies and pvp. A big variety in our guild. If interested, hit me up. Gameshark79
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Blairy087 on July 27, 2017 8:05PM