The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cheap but effective Magicka Sorc Build for Bg's , Solo cp Pvp, Group Cp Pvp.

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPyK0yyhkw&t=107s

One thing i'd like to add it that i'm a vampire. The fact you can dodge dawnbreaker this patch means the only real threat is magicka dk's with flame damage, i like the stam/mag regen, the dmg reduction as well the sneak speed.

Another thing i'd like to suggest is if someone else in your group is running wizards riposte on something thats going to be focused like healer or mag dk then swapping it out for 4x necro + another 1x max magicka is a good idea. More damage, bigger shields while keeping the fact everyone has 15% less dmg.

Summary for those who don't like videos.

5x Shacklebreaker (including weapons for easy traits on weapons) Sharp/defending.

5x Wizards Riposte - Morrowind battlegrounds set that basically means anyone who attacks you does perma 15% less damage, which is equal to having 15% bigger shield. Cheap set that can be bought at stores, got mine for 8k per piece.

1x Max magicka monster helm, Grothdarr/ Illambris etc..

Inferno Bar:

Endless Fury
Frag
Hardened Ward - Preference i like my biggest shield on my damage bar so i can react to burst and shield up while attacking
Curse
Crushing shock.

Ult: Eye of the flame, Soul assault, Dawnbreaker - I switch between them depending on what i'm doing, group play vs zergs = destro ult, Solo/ Duo = Soul assault.

Resto:

Healing ward
Harness
Streak
Dark conversion
Power surge

Ult: Lights champion, cheap, smart heal with 30% dmg reduction and 15% crit dmg, also combines with the maim on wizards for 35% dmg reduction while this is up not including the vamp damage reduction. Want to know why some sorc's are impossible to kill? You get them to 30%~ hp and they shield stack and pop resto ult for lots of damage reduction and lots of healing. Great in a group this ult as well if your group gets desro ulted, using this will negate that.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now everyone knows the power of Light's Champion, took a lot longer than I thought.

Nice video
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now everyone knows the power of Light's Champion, took a lot longer than I thought.

Nice video

Pretty sure every knew just no one wanted to say everything as they all used it.

But yeah stacking 30% DR, 15% enemy dmg reduction, vamp dmg reduction etc... is noticeable.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...