The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Morrowind: Naryu's questline

JesQu
JesQu
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone found her in Vivec City yet after doing her questline?
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, she's at the docks. She also shows up during the final scene with Vivec.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Naryu. You will feel sorry for her when you hear her convo at the docks afterward.
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that she's not always on the Docks (just listen if someone addresses you from the side as "Hero"). Are there more lines then the initial conversation there ? From what she said I assume that there is more to follow but I haven't gotten anything else out of her.
  • Arcon2825
    Arcon2825
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, she's at the docks. She also shows up during the final scene with Vivec.

I was not able to find her on the docks. Really interested in what she has to say. Although I'm the champ of the Dark Brotherhood :)
    Hope I will find her the other day.
    Xbox EU
    CP 1400+:
    Laeleith - Magicka Sorcerer DD, Vampire
    Maryssía - Stamina Dragonknight Tank
    Thaleidria - Magicka Templar Healer
    Zemene - Magicka Necromant DD
    Poohie - Magicka Warden DD
    Elyveya - Stamina Nightblade DD
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    Can somebody message me what she says please. My game froze right when I found her and the girl that kills her father I wanted to hear what they had to say, but when I reconnected they were gone. :(
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian