The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ancestral tomb rubbings

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
I cant take othrelas and Aran tomb rubbings, anyone else have same problem? Xbox eu

Best Answer

• Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am on xbox na and have them all. Sometimes you have to dodge roll weapon swap jump up and down thing to target them and make sure you are not accidently targeting the a lore book or something.
    Xbox One Na
    Answer ✓
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just took them all on Pc
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on Xbox NA and had no trouble collecting them though I did need a map to find them. Are you sure you haven't already collected them? They won't give that option once you have it collected. I found that helpful when I finally got on a run to get them all. I had already collected some and couldn't a second time.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • pougalbear
    I'm on Xbox EU and managed to get them Iall.
    GT: Pougalbear

EU Xbox One
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got them all for 4 different toons,try change weapon when close

maybe you already got them,cause if you dont deliver and just having in your bag,the list wont update
    Edited by method__01 on July 1, 2017 8:12PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh got it, relogged, weap swapped and I could rub it! Thnx for the help
    Edited by TheUrbanWizard on July 1, 2017 8:48PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, sometimes there is that "cannot interact" bug crawling from out under some coded rock... but as has been mentioned, it can be dealt with. Relog usually will take care of it. Weapon swap sometimes too. Or opening and closing inventory (that did it for me last time I ran into that one).
  • brainstewed1
    i have 5 rubbings that aren't showing up to collect.i've tried wep swap,roll dodge,open inv. and relogging. still not working. any other suggestions?