The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

This is outrageous!

Emothic
Emothic
✭✭✭✭
A fellow guild member of mine posted on our guild face book of a picture of him queued into PvP for Xbox One- NA. In Vevic (30 day standard CP) they were placed 149th in queue, and since Xbox gets two CP campaings. He went to queue in the Shor campaign (7 day standard CP) and they were placed 193. Meanwhile both Non-CP campaigns were completely empty.

I wondered if ZoS have figured out that players don't want Non-CP campaigns and will actually bring more back. Or if they will just make up some lame excuse and take the lazy way out by not doing anything, the way the always like to do.
Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone complained that ZOS should just remove CP's from PVP. They did, and now everyone complains that they can't play in a CP campaign. Go figure :)
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    its all because on console, ppl are too much obsessed with their cp advantage over ppl who dont have, since on consoles its harder to cheese as much as it is on pc, therefore, ppl cheese with cp vs rest of the world who arent anywhere near the max cp. ON PC. you can animation cancel yourself to win. proctardblades, jesusbeam healbots, unkillable dk:s and such, those are easily viable even without cp, and therefore non cp is very popular on pc eu and on pc na its good/okayish.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Everyone complained that ZOS should just remove CP's from PVP. They did, and now everyone complains that they can't play in a CP campaign. Go figure :)

No, everyone complained that CP need to be balanced in PvP they didn't complain that it should be removed. The only reason why CP was mostly removed from campaigns is because Battlegrounds were going to be non-cp. That's the only reason why, and ZoS actually said that's the reason why.

CP was rememoved because the developers didn't want to take the time to try and balance two seperate PvP game modes, and opted out to take the lazy and easy way out.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go figure?

Theres nothing to figure out, its pretty simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »

Go figure?

Theres nothing to figure out, its pretty simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU

Not everyone complained about CP . Those in the know , knew proc sets , poison and siege over perform in those areas because those never got adjusted for no cp campaigns . So Cadwell is correct that if you don't understand the reason you lack exactly what you need to know to fix the issue .
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's funny is no response from ZOS...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Completely untrue. A minority wanted to remove CP.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

Completely untrue. A minority wanted to remove CP.

there is no way you know that as an fact. there is no ultimate poll regarding it and forum warriors? they dont make vast majority of eso players. they make maybe 1-10%
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos: hey the only non cp campaign has 1 bar at primetime, lets take out a cp campaign and add a non cp one!
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭

I disagree and the statement above is completely inaccurate. I actually had a poll during the CP removal/ double AP test week. Most were in favor of keeping CP.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need atleat 1 more cp campaign, the queues are getting ridiculous even on weekdays.
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    shhh i enjoy every evening the 250q on PC-eu <3
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 730CP and like non CP more, not having to deal with the stupid troll tanks that have 20 guys beating on them is more than enough reason.
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People cried non stop about CP...
    " He had 630, I only had 625 than was why he beat me"

I think some people thought once CP dissappeared that the best players weren't going to be the best players anymore. Since you die faster in non-CP, they got smoked by someone who was simply really good and went back to hide in CP where even a bad player can build a troll tank and stay alive.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its all because on console, ppl are too much obsessed with their cp advantage over ppl who dont have,

Actually, mostly I want the CPs so I can kill sanctimonious, pretentious pc players when they wander out of the 90's. Lol.

I've never stalked lower CP players. I dislike non-CP campaigns because I spend hours working with my character, and my rotation, timing, balance and dps are all things I practice and refine. When forced into a scenario where all the math changes, its effing obnoxious.

If CPs were out of the game entirely, I guess that'd be okay with me. But having some sections be CP and some non-CP is really annoying. So long as they're a part of the game, I will never, ever, ever, ever play a non-cp section. And yes, by the way @ZOS_JessicaFolsom that means that although I spent $60 on Morrowind I haven't stepped foot in battlegrounds. And yes, that makes me feel a little ripped off. The CP issues were one of the several reasons I was personally unhappy with the price and deliveries in the expansion. Next year I'm not going to buy the chapter until it's been out a while and the price comes down.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭

I never asked them to remove CP's from PVP, I would like them to get rid of the cap level for CP.