The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Searching for a Guild

J_quinn88
J_quinn88
Soul Shriven
I'm new to the game. On PS4. I'm a chill adult. I have a melee DPS Nightblade class at lvl 48. I have all the DLCs. Looking to learn the dungeons and trials. I haven't tried PvP but I would like to with a group. I play very frequently at least until Destiny 2 comes out, then it'll slow down a bit but I'll still be active. My PSN is j_quinn88.
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS mentioned a searich function for this very thing on this year's road ahead. Sadly like many promises they make, it went unfulfilled.
  • CaptainHowdy1
    You'd be more than welcome in my guild,we're a fairly new guild trying to put together a consistent trails team. We only have a couple people so far and we are currently recruiting all classes and roles.We run vet dungeons nightly,just don't have enough people for trials yet so if your still interested give me a shout on psn CaptainHowdy_1.