The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pretty Hearwrenching Quest in Auridon

Mayanpup
Mayanpup
✭✭✭
In Skywatch on Auridon by the north wall (NE of the bank) is an NPC named Ancalin. The quest (Spirited Away) is to pray at the shrines of her four children located throughout Auridon then return to her to complete the quest. All the locations involve traveling but only one of the four requires any combat.

I am not a very emotional person (nickname Star Treks Mr Spock) but when I finished the quest I had more than a tear in my eye.
  • auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I first came across one of the locations and thought it was a neat little place to have a quest but if there wasn't one, it was still a beautiful spot. I fully agree with you on the results of the quest.
  • Nitron_Biohazard
    Yeah it was really sad. The ending was pretty good as well.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try that "SONG OF THE SPINNER" quest... pretty sad at the very end (the lute got me).
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A Khajiit's Tail in Wrothgar is the same way, if you read the dialogue.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."