Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crafting Bag Troubles

Atwixxx
Atwixxx
Soul Shriven
I have ESO Plus, and up until today I've had no problems. But after around 6 hours of play I noticed my inventory getting really full. I looked and the materials tab is loaded with items that did not move to my crafting bag. I reloaded, tried different characters and all the same. I do not have the option to "stow" items to the bag either. The bag is still there and I can retrieve from it, but nothing is moving to it. Has anybody else had this problem? Is there a solution? I put in a trouble ticket already, so I will see what they say. Thank you in advance.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow...I'm sorry to hear that.

Is there some sort of toggle for this in gameplay?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Atwixxx
    Atwixxx
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on Xbox. There aren't any that I can find.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has your ESO+ expired.
    If it has not you may want to open a ticket.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Atwixxx
    Atwixxx
    Soul Shriven
    No, it just renewed 2 days ago. I logged in this morning and problem solved. Thank you everyone.
  • Atwixxx
    Atwixxx
    Soul Shriven
    And now it's not going to the crafting bag again. This is very frustrating.