Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Build advice

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
I created a bosmer warden and love it so far, my only concern is should I put some points into health because so far I think I've put 42 in stamina. Currently level 34 and my health is 13.4k without food/ 19.2 with it. Stamina is 28k without food/ 34k with it, also 2.8k stam regen and like 2.4k off the food. I wear a full set of medium armor and have a full set of flanking strategist set. Do not pvp at all, I might be one of the worst ever literally. My weapon damage is 1.9k primarily use bow, two handed for secondary it's low and I see people talking about having 3k weapon damage which I have no clue how. The thing is I think I finally found my perfect class just wondering if I should add health now?

Best Answer

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While you are leveling up and doing quests, gear and dps really don't matter much. Go with whatever feels more comfortable, including if you feel like you need more health. It's possible to complete the overworld content just using whatever random gear you find.

When you want to start doing group dungeons, especially veteran dungeons, or if you ever decide to try PVP, at that point it becomes important to figure out a more specific build.

If you want to do veteran dungeons you want to try to get dps up to 20k or more, which might require more max stam or more weapon damage compared to what you have now. The way people get weapon damage above 3k is using certain combinations of gear sets and buffs.
    Answer ✓