Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Do You Send A Customer Support Ticket In!?

mmolegends44
mmolegends44
✭✭✭
Cannot find where to go to find customer support help on the page just see answers asked most.
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you see something called "Web Assistant" on the right side?

Try to follow the prompts to see if you can get a ticket.
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    Tried that it says put gamertag and platform but tried to put platform in name but it wouldn't let me or give me any option.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The support site is a mess. I always need to spend an inordinate amount of time rediscovering how to submit a ticket.

It also doesn't work for me in Firefox or Chrome (only Edge/IE). Not sure if they've fixed that.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 30, 2017 10:36PM
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that is strange. Usually when you click in "Web Assistant", they ask for support category, then sub-category. Then you can enter your issue in the "add issue details".
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @FlaviusVoyage yep can't find any other way unless it's down was trying to see if they have a live chat support too but nothing on that either.
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you enter an "in-game" ticket? Depending on the reason (like items or quests) you can do that. Try to see if you can use the "help" section in-game. I have used it and it created a ticket for me.

Edited by FlaviusVoyage on June 30, 2017 10:53PM
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @FlaviusVoyage ok i'll try sending it through the in game help
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck! :smile: