The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lich not working on XBOX NA

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Yup 100% broken. When i test it and take my magicka under 30% i go to my stats and it shows im getting the buff

But when i check my regen on my bar im only getting my original magicka recovery never getting the lich recovery... sad
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you not seeing the buff tracker on the bottom of your Character Sheet?
    Are you not seeing the added regen in the Magica Regen area of same sheet?
    Did you think that the extra regen was going to fill your bar immediately?

Next test the Warlock that gives you something like 9000 magica while under 33% every 1min.
    Then test Arch-Mage which give you close to 1000 magica every heavy attack.

• Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you not seeing the buff tracker on the bottom of your Character Sheet?
    Are you not seeing the added regen in the Magica Regen area of same sheet?
    Did you think that the extra regen was going to fill your bar immediately?

Next test the Warlock that gives you something like 9000 magica while under 33% every 1min.
    Then test Arch-Mage which give you close to 1000 magica every heavy attack.

Dude i know how lich procs i watched my magicka go up 2.4k at a time which is my original regen without lich. But when i go to my stat sheet it says i have 3.8k regen..

Its just not showing on my bar so i jumped in a couple duels and it seems to work in combat i can see my regen tick 3.8k at a time which is what it should be with lich.

My guess is it doesnt show unless you are in combat?