The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Enduring Core

Neoauspex
Neoauspex
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm sure this warrants a dead-horse-beating gif, but can we make Enduring Rays add damage to or increase the radius of Unstable Core? It's not really justifiable that this passive negatively affects one of the 9 skill morphs that it is meant to enhance.

Or, better yet, let's just make Unstable Core something unique, instead of a redundant Curse/Proxy Det variant.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is unstable core?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    What is unstable core?

Templar ability that is placed on a caster and reflects single target damage back to them.

It is fairly unique as I think it's the only skill I'm gen game that reflects damage back to caster in the manner it does. It's certainly not like proxy det.
    Edited by idk on June 30, 2017 5:00PM
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is enduring rays?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unstable Core is the morph that doesn't reflect spells, it just does increased damage after 3.5 seconds. Or, with 2 pts in the Enduring Rays passive, it's 30% longer before it explodes.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert

Just add it to the Unstable Core skill: "damage and/or radius increased by x% in proportion to increased duration". It's silly that if I want to use this morph I have to NOT put points in Enduring Rays, which in turn forces me to not use Reflective Light (or Nova, but nobody uses that crap anyway).