The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Impact of One Tamriel on Cadwell's "silver and Gold" quests completion?

Romo
Romo
✭✭✭✭
My Search Fu and Google Fu has failed me. After 1.5 hours I am at an impasse.

If I complete all the quests in all three areas(dominion, etc.), will I have completed the majority of the Cadwell quests automatically, or will I lose out on being able to do Cadwell's stuff, or have to redo the quests?
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if you have already done them all and then talk to him, he just gives you credit. You wont have to replay them.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to complete quests before starting any Cadwell's without any problems. If you have completed all required quests you can turn it in immediately after recieving it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    I think if you have already done them all and then talk to him, he just gives you credit. You wont have to replay them.

Just a guess but I'd think it would have to since they are not repeatable quests.
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you kind of autocomplete them. So as long as you do all three areas BEFORE you do Coldharbour, then Cadwell will still summon you afterwards to the Hermitage, but you will accept each quest which will then complete, and you simply collect the reward.

Incidentally, at level 40-45 odd, you will still get the summons for Coldharbour - my advice is to just do the initial quest to meet the three leaders, and open the portal to coldharbour. Just complete the quest with cadwell at his little hovel, then step back through the portal which will take you to the Mages guild.

I would also pick up the Mages Guild and Fighters guild quests initially so you can start levelling them whilst doing the three alliance areas. Mages guild will level with blue lorebooks, so get as many as you can, then once its past level 4, you will be able to the entire mages guild quest line back to back. That will open up Eidetic Memory. Also do the main quest as well and the entire fighters guild quest lines.

When you finally want to do Coldharbour, the portal will be there in your characters alliance capital city Mages Guild.

Do the three alliances in this order - Silver, Gold, Home. Silver is always the alliance anticlockwise from your home alliance.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the EP quest line, mages and fighters guild lines at the same time....killed Molag Bal, then went back after and did the DC and AD quest lines....but that was a long time ago. I just dont think that it matters what order you do any of them in though