Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ZOS: Please release these 2 dyes so we can use them over and over

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
416caa0e382d79b204e432d65473595c.jpg

They look amazing on the Sixth House Robe costume, the Patriot's Blood Red and Immaculate White
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would have no problem spending a couple bucks for an awesome dye. But this one-time use thing total BS...
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Points to ESO +........
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    Points to ESO +........

I have ESO+ but having to but it a few times to dye my costumes is a bit annoying
  • Zalicius
    Zalicius
    ✭✭✭
    I would have no problem spending a couple bucks for an awesome dye. But this one-time use thing total BS...

Agreed. The costume dyes are complete BS. Will never purchase one again. Until I realized what they actually were, I gave ZoS the benefit of the doubt of being greedy corporate scum, but costume dyes???? Please. Too low. Is Martin Shkreli now a part of their sales department?

l1wgQPq.jpg
    Edited by Zalicius on June 30, 2017 12:34AM
  • mingimingi
    mingimingi
    ✭✭✭
    You can see herehttps://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/277238/official-feedback-thread-for-dye-stamps-crown-store that there was a whole feeback thread where everyone said the same thing. They did not change anything even with everyone begging them to. So rip.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed but did will unlikely do it
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% agree!

Immaculate White and Patriots' Blood
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and surely by it's very description, the Patriot's Dyes should be Red, Blue and Yellow...the colours of the 3 Alliances...as opposed to be some not very well disguised American Independence Day celebration in game
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭

Same, I would pay quite a few bucks to have the dyes permanently.