The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Company's Coming!" -- At Least, That's What I'd Wish For

ProfesseurFreder
ProfesseurFreder
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this has been suggested in at least one other thread somewhere, but it bears repeating:

--> The ability to "place" one or two of my other characters in my houses, in the same way that I can place a pet or a mount . . .

. . . just so the houses wouldn't seem so lonely for those of us who don't have any friends (or maybe some consumable beer for us self-pitiers to cry in....)
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
-- William Faulkner.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be awesome. I want that so much. They need to be able to sit down and look like they're reading a book or something, though. (Instead of just standing 24/7.) That would rock my socks off.

Edited by SydneyGrey on June 30, 2017 6:46AM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know this has been suggested in at least one other thread somewhere, but it bears repeating:

--> The ability to "place" one or two of my other characters in my houses, in the same way that I can place a pet or a mount . . .

. . . just so the houses wouldn't seem so lonely for those of us who don't have any friends (or maybe some consumable beer for us self-pitiers to cry in....)

that would be really awesome!!! pls ZOS add this feature!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I'd love this.

Especially since my two main characters are supposed to be sharing a house, it seems weird that they're never there together.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Danikat yes, exactly bang on! All of my characters have backstories, all of them are connected, and two of them are "a couple." It would be SO nice to actually get 'em in the same room one day....
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would go wrong so very fast.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even just some generic NPCs, like a drunk Nord or a singing bard :)
    NA PS4
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The LAST things I want in my house are a sunken Nord or one of those damn singing bards! AAIIIEEE! Don't you hear enough of that stupid song in the game? ;-)
    -- William Faulkner.
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The LAST things I want in my house are a sunken Nord or one of those damn singing bards! AAIIIEEE! Don't you hear enough of that stupid song in the game? ;-)

Lol just an example is all. Just looking for something/anything to liven the place up a bit!
    NA PS4
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. I assure you, ZOS won't force you to have a singing bard in your house if you don't want him. He'll feel sad that he's been rejected, though.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of my friends was daydreaming about this very thing the other day. It would be pretty awesome to just have a toon doing random NPC style paths in a house, like if there was an area we could put them in and it would assign them the same path that an NPC has in a similar structure in game.
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna make an argonian character that I can place in my telvanni house so he looks like a slave <3
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • dusk194
    dusk194
    ✭✭
    YES PLEASE!!!

I would love a dummy that emulated one of my characters and their armor, weapons, costume, and personality

Idealy you could walk up to it on your alt, and then select it and assign its current appearance. It could retain that appearance until you assign a new one.