The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Earthtear Cavern PS4: need help to demonstrate invisible walls

MacCait
MacCait
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys. I'm trying to make a full video review of the Earthtear Cavern issues, including the recent changes since Morrowind. I have all the video and screen shots I need except for discussing the invisible walls that have been an issue for the four months since release.

I want to put a video together for clarities sake, and in the hope that if ZOS can see all the issues clearly, then perhaps they may reconsider the situation out of goodwill given that this is the single most expensive product on the Crown Store on any given day.

This is a BIG ask I know... but is there anyone in the community on PS4 EU or PS4 NA that would be able to help me capture some footage of all the invisible walls in the Cavern by allowing me temporary access to their Cavern? Someone who still has room for a few items?

What I want to do is show a video of all the invisible walls near the edges of the Cavern and also from mid to high up close to the ceiling, showing all the invisible walls that make those areas un-useable and thus un-buildable/un-playable. I want to do that using just the cheap wide planks available via most home furnisher merchants. To demonstatre this I only need about 20-30 planks, so only need around 20-30 item space free. You would keep the planks as they would be then bound to you.

I know where the walls are but never videoed it at the time, and now our guild hall is full with 700 items in an extremely intricate structural landscape design, and my sub has now run out, nothing can be replaced as I am at 350 items when 700 are already placed, therefore I am unable to demonstrate it within our own guild hall.

It's a big ask, but If someone on PS4 EU or PS4 NA (who is invested in this discussion and the slight possiblity that ZOS would listen if provided with a good explanation), would kindly allow me temporary access to their cavern so I can demonstrate in a short video, I think it might help. I don't currently have any characters on PS4 NA and so no funds or items, but I could create a character and grind a bit to get the planks. However, on PS4 EU i'd happily contribute some building materials and in-game money. I will also happily invite you to explore my Cavern on PS4 EU which is finished and professionally designed if you want to plunder some ideas from a semi-retired artist and landscape architect.

I don't want to start a new discussion on this topic as we already have one here at: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/350308/zos-nerf-earthtear-cavern-changes-noooooooooo/p1

This thread is just for this specific request in the hope someone else with the Cavern might be able to help me achieve this goal.

If you can help, you can contact me in this thread, or via private mesage on the forum, or via PSN. My PSN ID is: MacCait

Thanks