The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Camera speed in controller mode(PC) too slow

josiahva
josiahva
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont think this is really a bug, but it is an issue. I find the camera speed when playing in controller mode to be too slow no matter how high I jack up the sensitivity. Where its the worst is in PvP when I need to turn around quickly . With a mouse its a simple flick of the wrist...but with the controller its glacial, by the time I turn around I am dead. I am just wondering if there is any way to jack the camera speed up higher. I like playing with the controller, its much better for precise movements. I am currently using a PS4 controller. Is this any better with an xbox controller?
  • Saoghal
    Saoghal
    I know I'm digging up an old post, but I've bee wondering the same. I don't have a computer desk, so I play most of my PC games on a controller on my TV. Well, doing PVP stuff like Battleground or anything is a pain since the moment I'm trying to follow up with my camera BAM I'm dead.... so...anyway to boost the camera speed on the controller?!
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you can change gamepad 3rd person camera sensitivity in the user settings document located in the game folder.

You can increase sensitivity as high as you could ever need or want. If this is unclear to you I can post more specific directions later tomorrow but it’s not too hard to figure out.
  • Saoghal
    Saoghal
    But why no way to do it directly in game like with the mouse?! There's an option about camera speed but it doesn't seem to change anything, that and sometime there's a weird stutter for a second or two where the camera is very slow and sluggish before it starts going faster. It's very annoying in PVP!
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesnt increase it enough...still way slower than a mouse...obviously I tried that, along with my 3rd party software and its still not quick enough to be competitive