The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New toon build question

SmurfJerkey
SmurfJerkey
Soul Shriven
Hey there! I'm new to ESO and have been following a build for stam NB at alcasthq.com. I don't currently have Morrowind. My question is, being that I don't have morrowind, should I be following a morrrowind build or a Homestead build? I just want to be current and powerful, not sure if the Homestead builds are still up to date. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah follow the Morrowind build. They usually don't involve gear specific to the DLC but they will take into account the changes to the game that came with Morrowind like the changes to resource sustain and adjustments to skills. Those types of changes will be in the game now regardless of if you have Morrowind or not. Homestead builds are likely outdated at this point
  • SmurfJerkey
    SmurfJerkey
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much! I really appreciate that!
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much! I really appreciate that!

No problem and welcome to the game. Have fun!