Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

War Machine Bear Ultimate Question

FearAndPatching
FearAndPatching
✭✭✭
I have a question about War Machine on a Stam Warden ranged build. Currently one of the only issues with Major Slayer from War Machine is the fact that it applies to the two closest players to the player that used the ultimate. That being said it can be given to tanks accidentally rather than the dps you would like to receive the buff on fights where the group requires a soft stack rather than hard stack.

Currently mag and stam nightblades, stamplars, and wardens are the only classes that can achieve a near 100% uptime on major slayer due to low ultimate costs they have.

My question is if a ranged build Warden were to use the bear ultimate at range would it give major slayer to the two closest players to the Warden or the bear? Anyone test this yet? Would love to hear some input on this
Xbox NA Aldmeri Dominion 1,000 CP+

High Elf, MagSorc, Flawless Conquerer, Master Crafter 9 Trait Everything
Khajiit, Stamblade, Flawless Conquerer
Dark Elf, MagDK, Flawless Conquerer
Imperial StamWard, Flawless Conquerer
Breton, MagPlar, Flawless Conquerer
Dark Eld, MagBlade, Flawless Conquerer

Inspirational quote to live by

“Feed a man a fish he’ll eat for a day, turn a man into a fish he’s a fish for life”
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I have a question about War Machine on a Stam Warden ranged build. Currently one of the only issues with Major Slayer from War Machine is the fact that it applies to the two closest players to the player that used the ultimate. That being said it can be given to tanks accidentally rather than the dps you would like to receive the buff on fights where the group requires a soft stack rather than hard stack.

Currently mag and stam nightblades, stamplars, and wardens are the only classes that can achieve a near 100% uptime on major slayer due to low ultimate costs they have.

My question is if a ranged build Warden were to use the bear ultimate at range would it give major slayer to the two closest players to the Warden or the bear? Anyone test this yet? Would love to hear some input on this

Two closest to the warden :) tooltip says closest to YOU. And that's what happens.
    Edited by Masel on June 28, 2017 7:58PM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • FearAndPatching
    FearAndPatching
    ✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

Two closest to the warden :) tooltip says closest to YOU. And that's what happens.

Thanks for the input I figured that's how it worked. Question would be now is a ranged Warden build provide enough DPS for HM trials to be viable over bringing other classes. This would definitely bring some unique utility to the group that can't be provided by Mag/Stam NBs and Stamplars for buffing ranged dps on soft stack trial fights.

I tried Alcast Bow/Bow build on my StamWarden but felt it really lacked in DPS for trials compared to other classes. I have full BIS gear for him however that was before all my skills and passives were leveled. Will have to test again, anyone out there have any parses close or above 35k on a Bow/Bow build on a Stamward?
    Xbox NA Aldmeri Dominion 1,000 CP+

High Elf, MagSorc, Flawless Conquerer, Master Crafter 9 Trait Everything
    Khajiit, Stamblade, Flawless Conquerer
    Dark Elf, MagDK, Flawless Conquerer
    Imperial StamWard, Flawless Conquerer
    Breton, MagPlar, Flawless Conquerer
    Dark Eld, MagBlade, Flawless Conquerer

Inspirational quote to live by

“Feed a man a fish he’ll eat for a day, turn a man into a fish he’s a fish for life”