The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stealth mechanics should be tweaked a bit.

Katboy333
Katboy333
✭✭
I think we should be able to stay in stealth while opening doors, its just ridiculous to stealth a whole level without being noticed then you get detected while opening a door because an npc happens to be close enough to see you if you are out of stealth.

Enemy spawns should be locked when a player is in a 10-15~ game meters radius of it, having an enemy detect you only because it spawned next to you is just dumb. I know they have a small cooldown before they start detecting/engaging you but that doesnt help when the enemy spawns on you oor behind you without any sounds.

Having to 1shot npc to not get a bounty is just a clunky mechanic, if the npc is alone and you get detected or fail to 1shot it you should be able to get rid of the bounty you just got by killing that npc if no other npc is around to "spread the word".

I played a good 2 months of full stealth with my khajiit with maxed detection radius and with treasure hunter to get thief/murder achievements and complete the thieves guild and dark brotherhood dlc. I have to say that the item quality of stolen items is way too low, when doing a 140 item fencing a day its pretty much 1% purple,10% blue,30% green,60% white chances of getting those quality levels. Not being able to use the blade of woe in stairs is just ridiculous. A few bugs here and there where npc detects you through walls but thats pretty much the biggest things Iv noticed.