The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj!

Trashkan
Trashkan
✭✭✭
I was just curious to how many groups can beat this after morrowind? Our group cannot beat the twins no matter how hard we try. Before the patch we had them close but now it seems next to impossible. Doesn't help that we can't get the same 12 people in usually it's the same 10 but 2 are usually diff but at this point not too sure if that would matter.
Edited by Trashkan on June 28, 2017 5:52PM
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah let me beat all you to the punch. I need to L2p and Get good!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could always check the leaderboards to see how many have actually beaten it this patch on your platform/server. But there's going to likely be a lot of teams that can that haven't yet as they try to progress through vHOF.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    The leader boards are kinda misleading I see the same @names multiple times one person I swear had 12 toons on it lol. I think it's the same groups with multiple toons completing it for the most part. I was also curious on how many groups are in the same boat as us. As in you were progressing through and came to a complete stand still or even worse went backwards like we did after morrowind dropped and sustain was hit hard.
    Edited by Trashkan on June 28, 2017 9:58PM
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind dropped a lot of players DPS by a bit but not enough to stop most guilds from completing if they could already do it. The exception is if your group was BARELY clearing before.

I'd argue that most of the problems within vMoL really comes down to how well individual players handle the mechanics. I'll assume your group has figured out how to not murder each other with color swaps, but do you have Dks... or maybe wardens doing a good job chaining the adds around? How quickly do you bash the beaming adds? Deaths and adds are the two biggest problems on the twins. If someone is not doing their job well, you need to let them know.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Our issue isn't mechanics well it kinda is we are always training 1 or 2 members while other members move to other guilds or quit. The real problem is we bring in new players claiming to have beat and have achievement to show but are always the weakest link. Never make color swaps, always spreading curse, never on the right ad ect. It's like they were walked through the place and now they come in demanding our group get better. Ugh so frusterating.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doable to skip lunar-phase on non-hardmode at last boss. As long as no one dies it´s doable.
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    We went from crushing all hard modes in craglorn trials to trying maw and it was the death of our group I feel like.