The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Items not showing up in bank

LadyDestiny
LadyDestiny
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have this issue? I get this all the time with monster sets. Unlock and remove both helm and shoulder from one character and put in back. Log onto crafter to upgrade the item and only the shoulder is available to upgrade. Run back to bank to check and sure enough the helm IS in there and unlocked. Relog character again to fix problen. O_o
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive noticed items disappearing in bank when you split the stacks but they pop back up after you withdraw something. IDK if that's relevant to your issue or not.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I re purchased sets because I thought I lost my mind and never owned them . Thanks ZoS for the Alzheimers experience .
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed it yesterday. I'm on Xbox NA. I put an item that I have created for BS daily by mistake into bank, and I could not find it in the bank after that. I opened and closed the bank and nothing. Had to remake the item. Hope to find it today :).