The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please fix broken wall in Amaya Lake Lodge.

Marabornwingrion
Marabornwingrion
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
There is a place on the roof:

8kWRqYZ.jpg

where you can go through the wall:

982YotB.jpg
Yv1Hf0t.jpg

Pleaxe fix it when you'll be fixing other broken houses (Hunding's Palatial Hall, Mathiisen Manor, Earthtear Cavern)
@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SUPER SECRET HIDDEN ROOM!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should get in there and decorate it @Sigtric
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to need a lot of cages, and a lot of argonians

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • kunquatb16_ESO
    kunquatb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least this one is clearly a bug without Zos saying so :)
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Incoming boulder placement in house to block exploit.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

Jenkyns! Fetch the coin purse!
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm like 596/600 right now this is going to be tough.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm like 596/600 right now this is going to be tough.

Bugger that. WTB more furnishing slots.
  • MrBetadine
    MrBetadine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn i'm actually saving for this house...
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrBetadine wrote: »
    Damn i'm actually saving for this house...

It doesn't stop you from enjoying the house in any way. You have to purposefully walk through the wall.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But if they fix it, 10 more threads will pop up with people wanting refunds because a home they paid for has been changed.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    But if they fix it, 10 more threads will pop up with people wanting refunds because a home they paid for has been changed.

No one was supposed to speak of this magical portal in the wall. There would be riots.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SUPER SECRET HIDDEN ROOM!

Me and friend already had this idea :D but I'd like this to be fixed cause it's annoying when I'm sometimes falling down there by accident :/
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »

Yep.. pretty much.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol please no
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Lol please no

See what you've done! :P

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol please no

See what you've done! :P

Actually I wouldn't mind if they could add regural door there, and all this area could look normally (have full walls and floors like in the rest of the house) so I could have nice dungeon guest room for my argonian slaves visitors ;)

But when it looks like this it's really annoying and it's difficult to get out of there when you fell down :/
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang it, why did you point it out to them?
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Cause I'm getting stuck there. :/
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause I'm getting stuck there. :/

hit the F5 Key and then...X? I think it's X that returns you to the safe spot at the door at the bridge

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Amaya lake how is really pretty. I'm holding off on getting it though because I got every other house on Vvardenfell, and I'm feeling like maybe the next home should be on another map that I don't have a house. Amaya is definitely high on my list of future homes of the middling size.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>