The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Magblade tank viable pvp?

king408
king408
Im having fun on my character so far in pve. But am afraid to play pvp with it for now so long as im in poop gear and still dont got good bars.. is magblade viable in pvp? As far as dueling or group fighting etc.

Best Answers

• GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost any kind of tank can be viable in PVP. It'll pretty much always come down to this:

- Your survival skill
    - Use of potions
    - Having more allies than enemy players

Specifically for Magblade tank - between Fear, Piercing Mark, Shade, and Crippling Grasp, you can debuff and annoy enemies for your team. Toss in some timely ultimate usage, and you can be a great help to a small group.
    Answer ✓
  • king408
    king408
    Should i be starting alchemy? I havnt touched it but want blacksmithing and enchanting can i do all 3?
    Answer ✓
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    king408 wrote: »
    Should i be starting alchemy? I havnt touched it but want blacksmithing and enchanting can i do all 3?

You can do all 6 if you have time to gather skyshards. Alchemy and provisioning should be maxed on every char so you can get the good passives from it.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
    Answer ✓