The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Over

Fuz
Fuz
✭✭✭
Well, after a comeback of few months I got fed up with the game.
So, it's game over for me.
The reasons:
- No LFG tool for trials, skyreach dungeons and DSA - I spent weeks trying to make a group for vDSA without any luck. Every group activity should be on the LFG tool.
- Horrible RNG for everything. RNG for loot, RNG for traits, RNG for quests (Dark Brotherhood targets...), RNG RNG RNG. Took me two months of daily farming to get the monster helm I wanted in the right trait. And let's not talk about the trials armors and weapons.
- difficulty spikes vs reward: vMA is annoyingly hard. Way past beyond the point of being "challenging" and WAY past beyond the point of being fun. That, coupled with the HORRIBLE RNG on loot makes it an absolutely atrocious and frustrating experience.
- Similarly, dungeon availability on random LFG needs to be toned in a way that you won't end up with, for example, a CP 10 in vICP, causing the run to fail and the cooldown on the LFG to force you out of the activity you wanted to do.
- Marginally, I stopped my sub when they released Morrowind as a full price expansion instead as a DLC (which it actually is in all but name) just to *** up subscribers. Bummed me out and was the final straw on my dwindling will to play. Also, inventory management without the craft bag is a nightmare, I can't play without it anymore but sure as hell I'm not gonna sub anymore after Morro.

Have fun and enjoy to all who stay. I may come back if they fix the problems. o/
Fuz out.
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before closed.

PS: I am a honorable insightful farmer.
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff?

On a more serious note, at least the grouping issues could be resolved via a decent guild.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    565acd85c73c67112aaa603b44c8e5e9.gif
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • theamazingx
    theamazingx
    ✭✭✭✭
    5/7 blog post
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I salute you sir.
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I played this MMO a few years back that had no LFG for anything! You had to type in zone chat or join a raiding guild! What was that called again?

Oh right, WoW during the glory days.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made it! Good Luck!
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • elderianmage
    elderianmage
    ✭✭
    RNG = Gambling.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    InB4lock

Shame really; they should be interested in hearing why people don't want to play their game anymore. Constructive criticism isn't a bad thing.
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can not understand how a 2017 MMO has not yet developed a very well designed advanced tools to make the game more easy and friendly to play in group.

The group tool is a potato, is terrible, is almost naked, it doesn't even work properly. I have to press 1000 times f before it really works, it always says that someone has decline the invitation.

There are so many things to do in cooperation in team, like dolmens, public dungeons, bgs, Dungeons, trials... etc, etc.

And yes in my opinion Morrowind after visit the new map the other day is no more than any other DLC with the exception of the new class. But well everybody wants to write bills and make money right?
    Edited by teladoy on June 27, 2017 1:37PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder if you would have come to those complaints without reading the forums, as every complaint mimics the current trend in threads.
    Whilst they're all issues the way they're described and the solutions being worked on always ignored does seem to guide many in the community.

Still, sorry it didn't work for your return, I hope you find what you're looking for out there and you'll always be able to come back when these issues have been addressed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Game Over
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    InB4lock

Shame really; they should be interested in hearing why people don't want to play their game anymore. Constructive criticism isn't a bad thing.

Guess that's what unofficial forums are for.

Serious question time: Has there ever been an official game forum where they allowed "I quit" topics to stay open?
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May bright moons light your travels and guide you to shores where you feel happy.

May they one day guide you here again when the time is right.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it's not dead yet, neither the thread nor the game. I am sorry you couldn't find what you wanted or needed in ESO but I'm not sure it is possible even in the best of all possible worlds for everyone to be happy all the time...besides, that would be boring.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

Serious question time: Has there ever been an official game forum where they allowed "I quit" topics to stay open?

SWtOR used to have a stickied thread, if you're quitting tell us why here. But now they move them into the off-topic section where threads go to die. I guess studios don't want their game's faults being displayed out in the open, but I believe in transparency and making informed choices so I'm regularly at odds with game studios (and anyone else for that matter) that want to hide such things.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spg.gif

Bye bye
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I do wonder if you would have come to those complaints without reading the forums, as every complaint mimics the current trend in threads.

Maybe they're a current trend in threads because they're a current trend in the game? :astonished: As in real problems.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    As our forum rules state, we find that quiting threads have a tendacy to go down hill. We have closed this thread for this reason.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.